Karachi Photo Blog

Monday, May 21, 2007


Why go to DPRK?

Because it is the only living example of unadulterated communism in action. I chose Koryo Tours to take me to North Korea. They specialize in trips to DPRK. Making travel arrangements with a company over email and then wiring money to a bank account in another country takes a bit of courage, but I am glad I did that--you can trust Koryo Tours with your money.

Simon Cockerell, our tour coordinator, went with us to DPRK. This young man is easygoing, has a great sense of humor, and is reasonably skillful with a soccer ball. Here is Simon in all his glory.

[I have more than 400 pictures from the DPRK trip. Those pictures along with the observations I have written demand existence on a separate web site. Over the next several months I’ll be building:

http://pyongyang-my-home.blogspot.com/]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home